Business Name: Dr Fitness USA / Dr Fitness International
Location/Address: 313 Grand Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
Guest’s name and position: Batista Gremaud: Co-Founder
Cell Phone: 310.645.9756
Bus Phone: 424.245.6560
Fax: (310) 382.2459
Email: [email protected]
Download media page:
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Batista Gremaud is the CEO and president of Dr Fitness International, No1 Best Selling author of Feminine Body Design, Empowering Fitness For A Pain-Free Life, co-creator of the Feminine Body Design online strength training mentoring system, co-host of the Esoteric Principles of Bodybuilding, and producer of the Dr Fitness USA’s show; Recipient of the most outstanding fitness program 2019 by The Winners Circle, Mastermind at Sea. Contributor writer for the “In The Limelight” publication; featured as an expert authority speaker on the International Pain Foundation, presenter on various health summits such as “Life Mastery”, “Girl You Are Enough” “The Teen Suicide Prevention Show” and "NEXT Global Virtual Summit"
Title of the show
Health is Wealth, Your Greatest Asset
The anti-aging benefits of strength training for physical, emotional, and mental health
- How did you get started in the field of health and wellness?
- What are some of the most common fitness myths?
- Can you give us some tips on losing weight?
- I understand you work with pain management, injury prevention, and rehabilitation; can you talk about that and give us a few tips?
- How does your program help with stress management?
- Will your system help those who have suffered from emotional, physical abuse? How?
- Is there a connection between brain health and exercise?
- What are three challenges people face that prevent them from exercising?
- What is your best advice for living a life of happiness, fulfillment, and success?
- How can people learn more about you?
Sample questions for entrepreneurs and business professionals
- How did you get started in this business?
- What are the main reasons busy entrepreneurs don’t work out?
- How does one overcome that?
- Many entrepreneurs spend many hours on the computers, experiencing back and neck tension. What can they do about that?
- What is the effect of bad posture on health and productivity?
- How does stress affect performance?
- Any last comments?
Interesting facts (food for thoughts)
Pain management: Did you know that back pain is the single leading cause of disability and the most common reason for missed work, with 80% of North Americans affected?
Stress management: Did you know that studies show that 60 to 80% of accidents on the job and an estimated cost of $200 to $300 billion a year to corporations are caused by stressed employees?
Increased productivity: Did you know that low productivity is directly related to people experiencing fatigue, physically and mentally?
Multitasking: Research shows that multitasking can negatively impact memory and IQ resulting in attention and memory loss, poor cognitive performance, and loss of productivity, comparable to smoking marijuana or staying up all night. Subjects also show less brain density in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region responsible for empathy as well as cognitive and emotional control.
Batista Gremaud merges universal and esoteric principles to the art of bodybuilding, according to the teachings and philosophy of International Body Designer Stephen Hercy AKA Dr Fitness USA, as an evolutionary vehicle to achieving wholeness of all elements of the Self and bringing greater understanding to the subject of body, mind spirit integration.
Social Media Links
My name is Batista Gremaud, I am a former professional dancer and entrepreneur. I started my career at my parent's dance academy in Switzerland at age three. Like most dancers, my whole life was about no pain, no gain, the show must go on.
While my businesses were booming, I was by normal standards a successful artist and business owner, my physical condition was getting worse. Over time my injuries had become chronic.
I have a passion for spirituality and metaphysical science. One day, during a meditation, I had a moment of clarity; I awoke to the fact that my body was not in alignment with the concept of body, mind, and spirit integration
Soon thereafter, I met Stephen Hercy, aka Dr Fitness USA. He explained the power of building true strength from the inside out through an ergonomically safe Strength Training system he calls “The Body Design Formula”. These were new concepts I didn’t quite understand but instinctively knew that this was my next step and I immediately joined his program. Within a few months, all my injuries disappeared. Later I married him and co-founded Dr Fitness International.
I have been free of injuries for 11 years. At 60 years old, I am stronger than ever, leg pressing 650lbs without sweat and looking and feeling 15 years younger than I did 10 years ago.
I am passionate about helping men and women regain strength, vitality, and youth.
If your mind can conceive it and your heart can believe it, then Dr Fitness USA can help you achieve it.