Stephen Hercy aka Dr. Fitness USA
Stephen Hercy, aka Dr. Fitness USA is an International Body Designer, founder of the INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE of BODY DESIGN. No 1 Best Selling Author, Holds the prestigious title Professeur De Culture Physique Weider.
A leading authority in bringing his revolutionary Body Design Formula strength training systems to the addiction and recovery community as a new tool for mood behavior stabilization and stress management, Dr. Fitness USA is also first in providing a pain management tool for women who suffer from endometriosis.
STEPHEN HERCY is a No 1 Best Selling Author and a recognized professional empowerment speaker as a pioneer for his successful work with pain management and postural realignment, Dr. Fitness USA regularly appears as a celebrity guest speaker on radio shows, including syndicated show Al Cole “People of Distinction”, L.J. Jackson “Amazing women of Power,” CNN show Tony O’Donnell at KCAA broadcast, Svetlana Kim “To the stars through adversity”, “The Dr. Kevin” show and Lou Hick famous Aimed 2 Purpose global broadcast.
Dr. Fitness USA has worked with all types of people from celebrities such as Linda Gray, Sally Fields, Simon Cranes, Billy West as well as with MD’s, chiropractors, alternative health professionals, as well as students. Young and older people of all walks of life travel worldwide to seek his unique services, as his one of a kind Body Design Formula strength training system assist men and women alike to become masters of their body, independently of a personal trainer.
WHO IS STEPHEN HERCY By Dr. Bruce C. Barton MD, F.A.C.O.G.
Questions For Media
- What is the difference between what you do and a personal trainer?
- What do you mean by "increasing your strength 20% to 50% in 20 minutes", how is this possible?
- Why is increasing physical strength through your principles important?
- In your opinion, is strength training the missing component to optimum health?
a) What are the benefits for women specifically?
b) What are the benefits for men specifically?
- What does a person need to become successful in achieving greater health?
- How important is it to join a gym?
- Lets talk about stress, which is a major issue in today's society, how does your program help with stress management?
- How does your program help with pain management?
- What can someone do right now to start improving their life?
- Where can people get in touch with you?
Social Media Links
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON